We had interviewed several real sugar babies about their sugar life, some of them are part-time sugar babies and the rest are full-time sugar babies. If you are wondering how’s sugar baby balancing their sugaring with daily life, this post will give you some hints about that.
Sugar Babies with Their Own Career
Sugar babies have their own career means they have the job or have kids, that’s also a great career to take care of baby.
- I am a sugar baby with a job that I love but want to find that man that I love more and will let me show him how he should be treated. I do well on my own. I don’t have fancy things but what I have is mine and just need to find that wonderful loving man to share my life with. I AM FOR REAL!! I DONT PLAY GAMES. I have older son that love and protect me want to see me happy. We all deserve happiness and if you want a sugar baby that will do you right. ——Oliver
- I work part-time, and go to school full time. I have never been a sugar baby before I found someone lovely on Sudy app, so I guess you could say I now live the SB life quarter time! But even if I had the opportunity to be fully taken care of by a mommy or daddy, I wouldn’t. I am trying to get my life together, a career started, and I have a lot of goals to meet. I think of being a sugar baby as a way to help me reach those goals.——Nana🌸
- I’m a sugar baby with my own career in nonprofit. I work a straight schedule so am able to set aside my nights and weekends to be there for my Daddy. I do whatever I can to help and support my Daddy because he does so much for me. I don’t think I’d ever want to become a full-time sugar baby as I think part of what keeps me interesting is my passion for the work I do. ——kristina
- I am able to manage this lifestyle between school and work. All my daddies understand the importance of school for me so I have never really had any problem with it. I am still looking for the right daddy who will take care of me throughout. I do want a daddy I can have a connection with. That would be the icing on top of the cake. ——chocolatebaby
Full-Time Sugar Baby
- I am not a full-time sugar baby yet I balance the two with help of my friends I am spontaneous so I love the excitement I enjoy the light feeling when you are with the right sugar daddy that really enjoys being with you and long-term is great so I think I will be full time soon just saying I am very easy to get along with so it makes it easier to make people feel at ease. ——Annie
- I’m looking to be a full-time sugar baby, but newly on the scene, you gotta work into it. Right now I’m working to make ends meet, but the plan is to be able to quit my part-time job and go to school full time, and not have to worry about an income or about finding that special someone. It’ll take time and effort that I’m fully capable and willing to put in. ——SarahSS
- I love my career and plan to go back to school. I take pride in being able to provide and take care of myself, but would love to be spoiled every so often. I’d love to meet a SD to spend my free time with. I’m just beginning the SB life so I’m trying to figure it all out. This is all new and seems pretty fun. ——Alice
- I would like to be a full-time sugar baby but I don’t want to live with my sugar daddy. I do have my own career and would love to go to school and be able to pay my bills without having to work or worry about struggling. I’m not really sure on how this works because I’ve never done it before so I’m still learning! It’s kind of interesting to say at the least lol ——Mia
Thank all Sudy’s users who involved in this interview, read more answers and sugar topics you can check: Sugar Talks